VT13876 Alternator Bit Sockets M10
The two-part alternator socket allows easy removal and replacement of the free-wheel drive pulley at the alternator.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
This tool allows the alternator to be locked by the M10 spline bit socket insert and enables the central locking bolt of the pulley to be loosened or tightened by the serrated reaction nut.
Use with 17mm wrench
33 teeth hexagonal reaction nut, O.D. 19.5mm
Applications: BMW, VW, Audi, Ford, Skoda, Mercedes, Porsche, Renault etc.