VT13155 10pc 3 8‘’Dr Twist Socket Set
This twist socket set is specially designed for removing rounded nuts bolts and studs. As you turn the socket anti-clockwise, the spiraled cutting blades grip and remove the nut or stud.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
Sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 19mm
Drive: 3/8″ Square
With 8mm straight bar
Especially hardened sockets with corrosion protection, designed for the removal of damaged bolts, screws, and nuts.
The spiral socket design allows for a secure connection to the rounded-off fastener to be extracted.
Includes a special tool to help extract the damaged fastener from the socket.
Removes loosening locked lug nuts; Removes damaged lug nuts; Sure twist grip technology.
Simply place the socket on damaged or rounded nuts and bolt and turn with an impact gun. The grip on the fastener tightens as more torque is applied.