VT13154 4pcs 1 2‘’Dr 6P 12P Wheel Nut Twist Socket Set
For loosening worn or rusty wheel nuts and some wheel locks. Twist profile provides more secure grips. The double-sided design offers more applications. Includes a 1/2″DR extension bar.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
17mm, 19mm, 21mm
- Choose an appropriate twist socket with a suitable size.
- Put the extension driver on one side of the twist socket. If operators would like to operate with the side of 6 point twist, then need to put the extension drive in the side of 12 point twist; then operate it on a damaged nut.
- Use a manual wrench to loosen the nut anticlockwise.
- Take the extension drive out from the twist socket.
- Use a round bar to push the nut and take out the nut of the twist socket. If the nut could not be taken out from the twist socket, then use a hammer hitting the round bar to take out the nut from the twist socket.
Note: While operating, be sure to wear a protect-glass to protect eyes from nut fragments.