VT01772 Heavy Duty MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor
Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detect pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression;
- Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity.
- Using a 3/4″ or 19mm socket and ratchet turn the main shaft compressing the strut spring enough to safely remove the fastener nut holding the cartridge
- Lubricate both main shafts with oil.
- Align the hooks with the safety pins backed off so the hooks will fit over the spring
- Position both sets of hooks 180° a part, opposite each other.
- Push safety pins in the lock position on hooks.
- Using a 3/4″ or 19 mm socket and ratchet turn the main shaft compressing the strut spring enough to safely remove the fastener nut holding the cartridge.
- The color of the blow case may be varied, you may receive an item with a black or red carry case, it won’t affect the item function.
- DO NOT USE IMPACT DRIVER!
A compressed spring can inflict bodily injure, always wear safety glasses and gloves.