VT01748 Porsche 911 Boxster Camshaft Alignment Kit
Comprehensive 8-piece tool kit to establish proper engine timing when performing major engine, valve-train service on the following Porsche models: Porsche 911 (engine codes 996/997) 1998 up to 2001, Porsche Boxster (engine codes 986/987) 1996 up to 2002.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
- Product Details
- Popular Series
- Packaging Option
Contains the following items:
1 pc – TDC Alignment Pin (factory number 9595) – Locks crankshaft at TDC.
1 pc- Camshaft Lock (factory number 9612) – To establish the allocation between the intake and exhaust camshafts.
2 pcs – Camshaft Supports (factory number 9611) – for retaining the camshafts in position with the valve cover removed.
2 pcs – Camshaft Holding Tools (factory number 9624)
– Used to retain the camshafts before removing the valve cover and during reassembly.
1 pc- Connecting Rod Centering Mandrel (factory number 9608)
– Positions the small of the connecting rod in preparation for fitting the piston and wrist pin.
1 pc- Piston Pin Driver and Extensions (factory number 9602) – Used to insert the wrist pins.