VT01597B Harmonic Timing Wheel Balancer Puller Tool Kit For Mazda Hyundai GM Chrysler
Designed for removing damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing the radiator. Features an enhanced design with spring-loaded legs for optimal position retention. Allows the technician to remove and install the harmonic balancer on the most popular Chrysler engines.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
- GM 1997 and newer 5.7L V-8’s (including Camaro, Fire bird, Corvette, Impala) GM 2000 and newer 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L, and 8.1L V8s Cadillac 1988 and newer 4.5L, 4.6L, and 4.9L V8’s Oldsmobile 1995 and newer 4.0L V8 Chevrolet trucks 2003 – later 4.2L I6, 2004 – current 3.5L I5 and 2005 – current 2.8L I4. Chrysler 1990 – newer, including 2.0L, 2.4L-4s, 2.5L, 2.7L, 3.3L, 3.5L, 3.8L V6s. Ford 1995 – liter V8 engines with 3 spoke pressed on the damper. Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995 – 1999 2.0L DOHC non-turbo.
- Chrysler Balancer Plate application: – 1990 – newer 3.3L V6 Vans – 1994 -newer 3.8L V6 – 1993 -1997 3.3L AND 3.5L V6 CARS – 1998 – NEWER 2.7L, 3.2L, 3.5L V6 CARS.
- This 3 Jaw Puller is used to remove Chrysler Crankshaft Dampers on 2.0, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.7. 3.3, 3.5, 3.8, 3.7, & 4.7 Liter Engines 1990 through current.
Includes a puller that removes the harmonic balancer from the crankshaft.
Includes a holding tool which holds the harmonic balancer when tightening or loosening the crankshaft bolt or removing the balancer.
It includes a 3-Jaw Puller For Harmonic Balancer Jobs and 3 lengths of forcing rods.
Come with a blow-carrying case for easy storage.