VT01597 Universal Harmonic Damper Pulley Puller For GM And Chrysler
Harmonic Balancer that Makes Difficult Jobs Simple. The harmonic balancer tool eases the removal of the harmonic damper pulley found on all Mazda, Dodge engines 1990 and later, GM and Cadillac engines 1988 and later, Ford engines 1995 and later, and some Hyundai and Mitsubishi engines, among others.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
Easy to Transport, Compact Design, Convenient Storage.
This crankshaft puller tool eliminates the need for a technician to go through the time-consuming process of first removing the radiator before being able to remove the pulley.
This harmonic balancer puller sits neatly in a tidy blow-molded case, making it simple and easy to move and store this tool.
Designed to extract damper pulleys in tight engine compartments, the compact design provides more room to work than classic flywheel puller designs.