VT01208 Bearing Separator
Constructed from high-strength materials designed for long-term use under the harshest conditions.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
- Product Details
- Popular Series
- Packaging Option
Bearing Splitters feature ‘knife-like edges which are easily placed behind the part to secure a gripping surface, even when clearances are extremely limited.
When used with a Grip-O-Matic puller, puller jaws grip the attachment’s outer edge.
When used with a Push-Puller, puller legs are threaded into the attachment’s two tapped holes.
Min/max spread – 1/2 to 9 inches; distance between threaded inserts – 6 inches; tapped holes in face of splitter halves – 5/8-18; use with puller nos. 1035, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1065,1063, and 938.