VT01187C 4 pc Inner Tie Rod Removal Installation Set Mechanics Kit Dual Tie Rod Tools
Designed to remove and install inner tie rod without removing steering gear. Adapters fit into the tie rod socket 1/2″ drive ratchet fits to drive end. Kit services both old and new style inner tie rods.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
Use 520 sockets alone to work on older Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
Use socket and 30 mm adapter for Ford FWD vehicles with new style tie rods.
Use socket and 34 mm adapter for Ford RWD and most Chrysler vehicles with racks and pinion power steering with new style tie rods.
The socket with the 36 mm adapter services GM and Chrysler cars with Saginaw in the steering gear.
Dual tie rod tools: 1-3/16″ & 1-5/16″ or 1-5/16″.
Storage case included.
Includes 3 adapters:
1-3/16″, 1-5/16″, 1-7/16″ in, 1-5/16″ hex.