VT01187B Master Inner Tie Rod Tool
Works on inner tie rods with inaccessible wrench flats. Includes all 9 crows feet to work on many applications. The long socket slips over the tie rod end and the crowfoot engages on the socket for easy removal and installation. The inner tie rod can be removed and installed without removing the rack. The kit comes in a molded case for storage. The case is designed to hold up to 4 additional crows feet as new applications are discovered.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
Fits many applications on cars and light trucks.
Crows feet size: 29 mm, 1-3/16″, 1-1/4″, 32.5 mm, 1-5/16″, 33.6 mm, 1-3/8″, 1-7/16″, and 1-1/2″.
Select proper crowfoot size and place on socket of tie rod.
Place the handle over the tie rod and align tabs on the crowfoot.
Insert crows foot into slots in handle and turn retainer to lock in place.
Turn tool assembly with 1/2″ square drive.