VT01187 Inner Tie Rod Tool
Works on Tie Rods With Inaccessible Flats. Includes an Additional 1-1/2″Crows Foot for Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
- Product Details
- Popular Series
- Packaging Option
Many inner tie rod end sockets do not have a complete hex on the full length of the socket.
The rounded socket ends prevent access to the wrench flats.
This tool utilizes six crows feet, to engage the wrench flats.
A long socket slips over the tie rod end and connects to the crow’s foot.
The inner tie rod can be removed and installed without removing the rack.
46270 29 mm for Toyota and 46280 32.5 mm for Ford sizes are available independently.