VT01152 Offset Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench
Offset design reaches oxygen sensors in hard-to-access areas. For use with a 3/8 in. drive ratchet or breaker bar. 7/8 in. six-point socket with cutaway for wire clearance. Chrome-molybdenum construction for long life.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
- Product Details
- Popular Series
- Packaging Option
This offset oxygen sensor wrench enables you to remove and install sensors on computerized engine-controlled vehicles. The offset design helps you reach oxygen sensors in tough-to-reach spots compared to standard wrenches.
Features include chrome molybdenum construction and a six-point socket with cutaway for wire clearance. This oxygen sensor wrench is for use with a 3/8 in. drive ratchet or breaker bar.