VT01046 Vacuum Tester and Brake Bleeding Kit
Suitable for Alfa, Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Isuzu, Lada, Lancia, Mazda, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rover, Saab, Seat, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota , Volkswagen, Volvo.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
- Multi-function diagnostic tool
- Used to test a variety of essential engine and associated functions
- Including fuel, ignition, transmission, and emissions.
- Also includes a reservoir, hoses, and adaptors for bleeding brake and clutch systems on cars, commercials, and motorcycles.
- Large brass-bodied vacuum pump
- Easy-to-read vacuum gauge calibrated in both inches and millimeters of mercury.
- Supplied in carry-case.
- Contents: Vacuum pump, fluid container, transfer cap, vacuum hoses; 2 x 580 mm, 2 x 80 mm, 5 x assorted vacuum hose fittings, 3 x bleed nipple adaptors.
A vacuum gauge with a hand pump is indispensable for checking and adjusting the fuel system, air conditioning and heating systems, and all vacuum-operated parts of, for example, catalytic converter, brake system, gearbox, and various control valves.
Pressure gauge -1000 to 0 MB and -30 to 0 Inch Hg with a metal vacuum pump, connection, and brake bleeding fittings.
1 mm Hg = 1.33 Millibar.