VT01032A VT01032A Macpherson Strut Coil Springs Tool Set Interchangeable-Fork Spring Compressor
It is Suitable for MacPherson strut coil springs. Features a yoke extension bracket that also allows use on conical springs. Supplied with three pairs of different sized interchangeable yokes, for a wide range of vehicle applications.
- Place of Origin: Ningbo China
- Material: Carbon Steel / Other Material
- Certification: CE / Reach / ISO
- Package: BMC
- Min. Order: 200pcs / Negotiable
- Delivery Time: 15 to 45 days
- Payment: T/T / Western Union
- Shipping: By Vessel / Air / Express
- HS Code: 8206000000
This Item Features:
- Compresses all types of MacPherson style coil springs front and rear.
- Includes three sets of jaws: 2 each of, 65-125 mm, 88-160 mm, and 126-212 mm for springs found in most vehicles with MacPherson struts.
- Not designed for use with an impact wrench. Hand ratchet only.
- We have not heard of a strut that this kit will not do.
- Approved safety disassembling McPherson struts involves the application of extreme forces, it can be a risky undertaking. With our professional grade coil, the spring compressor, risk of accident is greatly reduced.
- To guarantee top quality, only the best materials have been used in the manufacture of this professional spring compressor
- This professional spring compressor weighs nearly 15kgs to help substantiate its quality.
- Made for professionals by professionals.
- The safest way to change coil springs
- Jaws are easily changed
- Interchangeable jaws
- Suitable for conical springs
- Jaws with safety lip lock the spring in place during compression
- Shear pins to prevent overload
- Jaws secured with bolts
- Max Opening is approx 12-1/2″
This Kit Included:
- Includes three sets of jaws
- 65-125 mm x 2
- 88-160 mm x 2
- 126-212 mm x 2
- Adjustment block
- Blow molded case (case can get a dent or crack for heavy parts)
- Does not have Manual or Instruction